Balfour Castle stands proudly at the south west corner of Shapinsay - its associated lands are to its north.
Built in the Scottish baronial style during the middle of the nineteenth century it retains its character and history - the word unique is often used to describe it. The bedrooms and infrastructure have undergone sumptuous renovation in recent years and the Castle offers a wonderful venue not only to stay but also for dining, family celebrations and weddings.
- Nine luxurious rooms available on a daily basis
- Fine dining from the kitchen of Jean-Baptiste Bady
- Open throughout the year
- Available for exclusive use bookings
- Sunday Tours through the summer months
- Cruise Shore Excursions available by arrangement
- Private transfer from Kirkwall available by arrangement
- Available for weddings
Service(s) provided: Hotels & Inns, Restaurants, Weddings