VidaComm Services provide telecoms support for site owners and site vendors both locally and further afield.
I am the owner of ‘VidaComm Services’, a telecoms install and maintenance company providing support to Telecommunications companies working in the Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles and Caithness area.
We specialise in the following areas:
· Working at height & Ground based tasks
· Routine Maintenance
· Fault finding/fixing
I have personal experience of the following technologies
· Wireless microwave radio, PDH & SDH backbone radios
· 5GHz unlicensed network planning, management and installation
· Fibre optic splicing and management
· Waveguide installations
· Steelwork and dish antenna alignment
And have worked on the following network providers and telecom customers
· Vodafone/O2 (NIPS & MLL),
· One-2-One, T-Mobile, ‘3’, EE
· West Lothian Council, Western Isles Council, Orkney Council
· Including private wind farm telemetry installations
We are based here in Orkney and have a vast amount of local knowledge about configuring and maintaining telecoms equipment in the harsh environment of north Scotland. Having worked in challenging working at height environments all of my career, safety and training is paramount. I am registered on the W.I.G. OCAMS system for site access booking and have full professional employer liability insurance for all work undertaken. All staff are fully trained and professionally certified.
Telecoms Engineer / Proprietor,
Clairholm, Hillside Road, Stromness. KW16 3HR
Tel. 07801 902212
Email - email@example.com
Service(s) provided: Computer & IT Services, Engineering Supplies & Suppliers, Electronics